Game keeps crashing!

Hi, I am wondering if I am the only one here who uses the cracked version of DST and DS?

Well the game was working fine I played it three days ago, nothing changed, now all of a sudden I am getting this error and it crashes:

[string "scripts/widgets/topmodspanel.lua"]:162: attempt to index local 'jsonresult' (a number value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
    scripts/widgets/topmodspanel.lua:162 in (method) OnStatsQueried (Lua) <148-182>
    scripts/widgets/topmodspanel.lua:80 in () ? (Lua) <80-80>

Someone please help! :( 

Crash error.png

3 hours ago, TheOnlyRedLeader said:

Hi, I am wondering if I am the only one here who uses the cracked version of DST and DS?

Yes. I find it you're quite the risk taker by coming on an official forum for Klei Entertainment and asking about a pirated version of Don't Starve Together.

• Developer
4 hours ago, TheOnlyRedLeader said:

Well the game was working fine I played it three days ago, nothing changed, now all of a sudden I am getting this error and it crashes:

Klei Entertainment cannot offer help to anyone who uses unofficial copies of their games.

Archived