About the Portraits

Today i got super lucky and managed to get a Distinguished item ("for Wendy"). Searching on the internet i saw that there is a specific portrait for this outfit, but how can i unlock it in game? :o i know it's pointless because only i will see it but i still want to know! 

28 minutes ago, Astroknot said:

You need the matching "Elegant" head. That's what gives the portrait change.

i see , and what would happen if i had 2 "Elegant" and two "Distinguished" items? Does the portrait change based on the skin you are using? 

The elegant head is the only thing that effects the portrait. The base outfit of the character also changes depending on the elegant head used.

Each head has a matching costume, but it is not required to make the portrait or default outfit change. Just the head.

2 minutes ago, Onetel21 said:

i see , and what would happen if i had 2 "Elegant" and two "Distinguished" items? Does the portrait change based on the skin you are using? 

It simply goes off the head for the portrait. The "Distinguished" bodywear does nothing.

12 minutes ago, The Curator said:

The elegant head is the only thing that effects the portrait. The base outfit of the character also changes depending on the elegant head used.

Each head has a matching costume, but it is not required to make the portrait or default outfit change. Just the head.

So the Elegant head will give you the full costume as well? :o 

Just now, Onetel21 said:

So the Elegant head will give you the full costume as well? :o 

For example, Survivor Wendy in her portrait wears a tattered version of her shirt and skirt.

That tattered shirt and skirt is it's own distinguished outfit you can get and equip to anybody.

If you have the Survivor head on for Wendy, her portrait changes to Survivor Wendy.

However her base outfit is not the tattered shirt and skirt in the portrait, it is its own outfit piece. Survivor Wendy's default outfit is actually a silky tanktop and striped stockings. The Survivor Wendy portrait depicts her with the Survivor head, and the Survivor outfit both worn to make the complete set.

Archived