Metheus question

Yo, I am really hyped about this new metheus puzzle and now I wanna try it so I went on and I saw "sign into steam" then immediately clicked it, signed on, but now all I see is darkness, but still hear the noise. Is something outdated on my computer or is this part of the puzzle? Please help, thanks!

Just now, amethystMushroom said:

Apparently, only people who have the Tragic Torch skin, from the old Cyclum puzzle, can access Metheus. I think it will be opened to all DST players eventually.

You don't need to have the Tragic Torch. Cyclum just needs to be solved. You can still solve it, you just don't get the torch anymore.

1 minute ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

You don't need to have the Tragic Torch. Cyclum just needs to be solved. You can still solve it, you just don't get the torch anymore.

Wrong. You get the Torch now, only the rarity is different. I just did the Cyclum Puzzle and got the Torch in my inventory after I opened DST. Giftbox and everything. It was beautiful. 

19 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

I can confirm that Tragic Torch Skin is back ^^

Yndju56.jpg

Archived