[ONI] - Forum Organisation

PickPay

I don't think anyone has brought this up and that's surprising !

Can we have the forums sorted please :) At least a sub category for TU and future major releases. Also maybe have a support thread for technical issues. Even the updates are not all pinned and in the same place. I understand it also requires players to be disciplined and post in the right place but if done right (with the help of a moderator) it would prevent confusion.

It feels like a majority are playing TU but its not always obvious and the game changed so much before and after I think it deserves clear separation.

• Developer
1 minute ago, PickPay said:

At least a sub category for TU and future major releases

I assume they didn't make a sub-category for TU since it's not a DLC or anything major like that, but just a big update they wanted us to help test out before it's released.

2 minutes ago, PickPay said:

Also maybe have a support thread for technical issues.

There are quite a few thread out there that help you fix errors, but I got what you mean. A technical issues megathread, with the devs constantly helping out, right? Would be pretty nice, but I don't know if Klei has the time to keep track of a thread like that.

3 minutes ago, PickPay said:

Even the updates are not all pinned and in the same place

All old updates are moved to the Developer Log forums. They used to be all pinned but I have stopped pinning them since they're mostly hotfixes for a beta content update, so I kinda left that for Cheerio, and he only chose to leave two of those pinned.

I'll likely start pinning the latest updates again once TU is out of beta.

Boy I thought my post had been deleted...

We want to help them but ease of use would encourage us ^^

I'm not asking for extra tech help, I just would like to see the stuff sorted as too much happens in the General forum.

As for updates, so the latest version floats around the General thread until replaced and is then archived, plus the 2 pinned, ok. I hope everyone is aware of that. 

Archived