Lashing Out should reduce Stress

In real life yeah it might go down like 5% - 10% just enough to stop the lashing out for a short time but because its a constant stressful environment, that will shoot up again very quickly.

So doing it in a way that follows real life might not be as useful as you'd think. 

But since its a game ... I'm not sure if it would feel right if the decrease is huge/significant. If its too big whats the point in massage tables or even managing stress if all you have to do is auto repair everything. I'm not even sure if there is a number where its useful and doesn't make the table useless. But it might be worth a look ... So I'm pretty neutral on this.

14 minutes ago, AlexRou said:

In real life yeah it might go down like 5% - 10% just enough to stop the lashing out for a short time but because its a constant stressful environment, that will shoot up again very quickly.

So doing it in a way that follows real life might not be as useful as you'd think. 

But since its a game ... I'm not sure if it would feel right if the decrease is huge/significant. If its too big whats the point in massage tables or even managing stress if all you have to do is auto repair everything. I'm not even sure if there is a number where its useful and doesn't make the table useless. But it might be worth a look ... So I'm pretty neutral on this.

That is completely fine, it doesn't need to be reduced a lot, still though, with the game as it is, the dupe can go lashing out forever and never be productive, and may you find a way out of that mess if you have 10+ dupes all at 100%

1 minute ago, Yokhen said:

That is completely fine, it doesn't need to be reduced a lot, still though, with the game as it is, the dupe can go lashing out forever and never be productive, and may you find out if you have 10+ dupes all at 100%

Yeah, thats why I always go all pukers.

Speaking of pukers ... puking could actually make someone more stress ... so that could be a interesting thing to have.

4 minutes ago, AlexRou said:

Yeah, thats why I always go all pukers.

Speaking of pukers ... puking could actually make someone more stress ... so that could be a interesting thing to have.

It kinda does. When dupes step on dirty water, their stress rate goes up.
Destructive ones are not much better, so generally I just deem the game over when 50%+ of dupes are at 100% stress.

Just now, Yokhen said:

It kinda does. When dupes step on dirty water, their stress rate goes up.
Destructive ones are not much better, so generally I just deem the game over when 50%+ of dupes are at 100% stress.

Well if you have all pukers and they are all 100% it doesn't really affect the game as much as 100% destructive. I mean all they do is puke so what? Just get rid of the water with mesh tiles and everything's fine. I just ignore the fact that they are stressed and keep going :p 

it is not hard to manage: dupa lisas everywhere. destructives were going for same buildings: small batteries. now i dont know, didnt had many lashing outs so far. one in hours of play . now place matters but having few small batteries as punching bag may work. they even autorepair now.

Archived