Help with a mods anim files

So i've been working on this mod, that adds a Blood Bag, and ive taken a few snippets of coding from pre existing mods, replacing coding and removing things i dont need, and i thought everything was as it should be, until i loaded it up. The log file says its an issue with the /anim files as it used to be a '/anim/bladder.zip' and after replacing the art and rebuilding it, it still believes it to be a 'bladder.zip' if someone could take a look at the log and maybe the mod itself, and let me know what the problem is i would appreciate it! Thank you ;v;

EDIT: Updating log and modfiles for help on tab icon/on ground image

UPDATE: Managed to get the mod to work in general but the on-ground image is the only odd part, being distorted and such. Updated mod attached

Bloodbag.zip

Edited by PirateJoe

If anyone's still looking around the threads i would really appreciate some help, thanks ;v;

EDIT: Ive managed to get the mod to load, but there is no recipe tab icon, and it's invisible on the ground! Im really close but if someone could help me with what coding to use to add these two things that would be very nice <3

Edited by PirateJoe

2 hours ago, PirateJoe said:

If anyone's still looking around the threads i would really appreciate some help, thanks ;v;

EDIT: Ive managed to get the mod to load, but there is no recipe tab icon, and it's invisible on the ground! Im really close but if someone could help me with what coding to use to add these two things that would be very nice <3

You're missing:

inst.AnimState:SetBank("bladder")

In your prefab.

Doesn't change the fact that the item doesn't work... Well, rather, it works in a really weird way. I doubt it was your intention.

Nevermind, it works properly.

You're missing another line in your prefab:

inst.components.inventoryitem.imagename = "bloodbag"

And the graphics themselves are buggy and stuff. You could just make a brand new build, it's not that hard.

Make a new folder called "exported" in your mod directory and a new custom folder in it with your *.png file inside, open Spriter and make a new Spriter project (*.scml) in that folder. Now you only need to put your graphic into the Spriter (the horizontal line is the ground level). Then save your project, run autocompiler, and voila, you got a brand new, working build in your anim folder.

The name of your *.scml is the name of the build, while:

sdsd.JPG

Edited by PanAzej

Okay, since I can't send a file in a PM, here's what you were doing wrong:

---

You need to put your "exported" folder in your mod directory. Aka:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Beta\mods\[bloodbag_mod_folder]\exported\bloodbag

Yes, I was talking about the on-ground image. That's what we're trying to make here.

---

You were also missing an "Assets" table in your modmain, as well as images in AddRecipe:

Assets = {
	Asset("ATLAS", "images/inventoryimages/bloodbag.xml"),
	Asset("IMAGE", "images/inventoryimages/bloodbag.tex"),
}
if default then
    AddRecipe("bloodbag",  {Ingredient("mosquito", 4), Ingredient("rope", 1), Ingredient("silk", 2) }, RECIPETABS.SURVIVAL, TECH.SCIENCE_TWO, nil, nil, nil, 1, nil, "images/inventoryimages/bloodbag.xml", "bloodbag.tex")
elseif alt then
    AddRecipe("bloodbag",  {Ingredient("mosquito", 2), Ingredient("silk", 1) }, RECIPETABS.SURVIVAL, TECH.SCIENCE_TWO, nil, nil, nil, 3, nil, "images/inventoryimages/bloodbag.xml", "bloodbag.tex")
end

---

Here's the fixed version of your mod:

Bloodbag.zip

---

20170315071923_1.jpg

Oh my! Thank you so much PanAzej! You didn't have to fix it yourself but im very grateful for that ;v; Ill save this info for future mods too, and if i get stuck again i hope you wont be too annoyed if i ask for help.