How to make a completely renewable infinite oxygen machine

This is something i made and got done on day 40 but by day 60 it was fully functional.

So for powering this your gonna need 2 hydrogen energy things this will power the entire machine. You need a lot of bio stillers in 1 room with a lot of the puffer fish looking guys this will give you infinite algae and dirty water. you will also scatter about algae plants to clean the carbon dioxide in the chambers you still need dupes to clean up the slime and collect algae. With the dirty water you pump it into a room were its cleaned and u get a lot of the cooling things going. with the clean water you turn it into hydrogen and oxygen.the oxygen will be pumped out into your main base the hydrogen will go back and power the  generators powering the entire thing. 

the only thing you have to remember is to clean up the slime and get algae for the plants and you can also pump out some clean water first to then replenish the algae plants

double check me if i'm wrong but that's recycling a bunch of stuff with the only things coming out is oxygen power and water while removing carbon dioxide and contaminated oxygen.

Sounds like a deal to me.

I don't know about the rest but this might be a problem:

5 hours ago, The_Fez_Guy said:

lot of the puffer fish looking guys

There might be just one or two in entire map... and there is probably no way to create puft creatures.

Yeah, it is not currently exactly possible concept because of the Pufts. Also there will probably not be enough hydrogen to power 2 generators. That§s not saying you can't build an effective cycle around this, but wee need some hard numbers first to get ratios perfect. And no to cook the Puft by heat from those machines.

My friend had an amazing spawn, two separate areas with two pairs of puffers. Put them together and you've got a machine. Get them in your toilet/compost area with a airlocked slime container and game over! ......?

Archived