WalkerNom's Fan Art

2h4hbch.png

Hey everyone!  Welcome to my thread dedicated to Oxygen Not Included fan art.  

This is where I will post my art related to the game, but you're more then welcome to check out my DeviantArt.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

MLgBPUe.png

Criticism is appreciated...However, I ask that you keep it constructive.

I wanted to show everyone the avatar I made for myself after becoming completely obsessed with this game.

S5VHQAz.png

She's an OC of mine in (my version of) ONI's charming art style.  It would appear she has stumbled on an unfortunate amount of contaminated oxygen.  I can't wait to develop her more.

Critique is appreciated.  Thank you!

I guess any other fan art that I happen to draw will be posted here as well.  Stay tuned!

KEep going with the art. Would love to see more.

So far I can't critique since it's a avatar, small, you got the game style right, and you did what you wanted to do and achieved it. Post more art so I can see what you need to work on.

6lNpOFL.png

Since a lot of people are making their own OCs for the game, I made a little Reference Sheet for people to use so their characters can become official dupes!

Above is just a preview, you can download the flat .png AND .SAI file HERE!

Don't forget to show me your dupes as well as link to the original sheet or this post so others can find it and use it for their dupes!

I'll work on getting a .sai file so you can customize it a bit more.

The eyes are upside-down. Every female (I assume that's a female) dupe has the little lashes form at the bottom of the eyes. Either way, it's pretty gg/11 would gas the dues again.

oh my gosh "gas the dues" that is golden saving that one in the books

@2number9s - Awesome,  can't wait to see the art! 

@Denneisk - Yes, she's female.  I'll admit I haven't paid much attention to the dupes in-game, but I referenced the screenshots someone posted that they took from the stream.  It had female dupes that had both top and bottom lashes.  I think I like it that way.  Thanks for the praise though c:

Archived