Did a draw

ONIan.pngdraw

critique would be much appreciated, thank you <3

EDIT: I'll probably turn this into an art dump when I have more stuff to post, but do throw any feedback you got my way nonetheless! It's all very appreciated~

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Well, since you're asking, try adding some shading. I like the saturated colors, which is nice on the eyes, but I'd like to see more of your work before I'd figure out what else you need work on.

I'll keep it in mind, thanks!

25 minutes ago, WalkerNom said:

I like where the linework is going on your next piece, can't wait to see the progress!

Thanks! I'll make sure to give updates when I've made some considerable progress ^^"

19 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

is that arin from game grumps? OH MY GOD IT'S BALDO! <3

i love you forever :p

this is baldo, by the way. my ONI OC. :3

HNI_0053.JPG

I remember Baldo! I didn't intend for it to resemble him, I was short on time and never managed to give it hair, but we can just pretend it's him... c;

2 minutes ago, TehKianTM said:

I remember Baldo! 

Baldo remembers you, too :p

ah, anyway, can definetely sympathise with not enough time to finish something. for me, though, it's a race against how much ink is left inside the pen before it runs dry.

1 minute ago, mewthemew said:

ah, anyway, can definetely sympathise with not enough time to finish something. for me, though, it's a race against how much ink is left inside the pen before it runs dry.

I'd like to say I can relate, but I don't use my inking pens enough for that to be an issue (sadly~)

Just now, TehKianTM said:

I'd like to say I can relate, but I don't use my inking pens enough for that to be an issue (sadly~)

I see. I have to, because my 3DS won't see the normal pencil lines, and neither will the scanners at college. (minespatch is all too familliar with the first one. he was the one to suggest pen to me, actuall <3)

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

LEarned that technique through printers at a local copy place. USed to be heavily reliant on pencils until the copies of my art didn't show through but the printers got a better sharper look with my inked drawings.

Can definetely see that happenning, actually. wonder if marker-

aw, but we're digressing ^^"

Archived