A few suggestions

Nothing outlandish in my opinion, and I don't expect all, if any, of them to be taken, but I figured I'd just point out some of the things I've noticed so far.

• I'd love to see bunkbeds. They could be taller than cots, and would have to be researched, but it would save up a lot of precious space.
  • Destructive duplicants seem to go after things in a certain order, mostly batteries. While this is a dangerous suggestion, It might be better that they attack the thing closest to them instead?
  • It'd be super helpful to somehow be able to upgrade your duplicants, like giving them a larger storage pack so they can carry more.
  • Quirks being developed and/or lost over time, or due to performing certain activities enough. 
  • Something to store water in similar to the way you can store food.

I don't know how many things are in development, but these are just a few ideas I figured I'd throw out there. I love the game so far! It's a ton of fun, and I've always been a huge fan of everything you guys do, so I was absolutely ecstatic when I saw your new game! Please keep up the great work your known and loved for!!

Edit: Sorry I put this in the wrong forum, I didn't see the others, I'm new.

I some suggestions too:

• Maybe make the algae terrarium not consume algae, and instead produce sugar and a tiny bit of heat around it. Or if you refuse to remove the need for algae, maybe allow fertillizer as a replacement?
  • Make the electrolyzer pipe out oxygen and hydrogen, instead of just throwing it out in the air. Btw, make it use 600g water/second and output 200g of oxygen, and 400g of hydrogen.
  • For realistic reasons, make the hydrogen generator produce a helluva lot more power, but consume 50g hydrogen/second and 100 oxygen/second.

EDIT: SORRY, i posted in the wrong forum, too.

• Developer
2 hours ago, reeniebear99 said:

Edit: Sorry I put this in the wrong forum, I didn't see the others, I'm new.

3 minutes ago, McStar007 said:

It's no biggie. I moved the thread to the right subforum the moment I saw it :)

Thanks for the suggestions!

3 hours ago, McStar007 said:

I some suggestions too:

• Maybe make the algae terrarium not consume algae, and instead produce sugar and a tiny bit of heat around it. Or if you refuse to remove the need for algae, maybe allow fertillizer as a replacement?
  • Make the electrolyzer pipe out oxygen and hydrogen, instead of just throwing it out in the air. Btw, make it use 600g water/second and output 200g of oxygen, and 400g of hydrogen.
  • For realistic reasons, make the hydrogen generator produce a helluva lot more power, but consume 50g hydrogen/second and 100 oxygen/second.

Actually realistically it would be more like 540g oxygen and 60g hydrogen because hydrogen is much lighter than O2

Archived