Klaus Respawn time

Actually, I can understand why Chaosky asked this question, even if he knows that the Stash spawns only in winter. I also had it once spawing twice in the same winter and once more in the next spring, which shouldn't have happened (if the Wiki's right). So either is the Wiki wrong (which I don't believe) or there is a bug which causes extra Loot Stashes (and I think this is the case).

2 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Actually, I can understand why Chaosky asked this question, even if he knows that the Stash spawns only in winter. I also had it once spawing twice in the same winter and once more in the next spring, which shouldn't have happened (if the Wiki's right). So either is the Wiki wrong (which I don't believe) or there is a bug which causes extra Loot Stashes (and I think this is the case).

Did you kill Klaus and open the bag? Also if you have the Winters Feast event on then the bag will spawn at anytime spring/summer/fall/winter.

In short if you only spawn Klaus but don't kill him or if you kill him but don't open the bag then you don't have to wait the 20 days.

7 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

Did you kill Klaus and open the bag? Also if you have the Winters Feast event on then the bag will spawn at anytime spring/summer/fall/winter.

In short if you only spawn Klaus but don't kill him or if you kill him but don't open the bag then you don't have to wait the 20 days.

I know it, that world was on default event setting and already after the Winter's Feast event, and I also killed the Klaus all the three times. So the Loot Stash definitely shouldn't have respawned that early.

Archived