So guys, does anyone knows a Mod that Resets Caves after some time, like after one year, cause I searched steam thru, but coudent find one, maybe I am blind
Also if not, is there antother way to reset cave, like deleting the cave folder? (If there is one) if yes where do i find that folder and whats its name?
Thanks for any answers!

You can use the c_regenerateshard() console command while in the caves. Alternatively, you can delete the save folder of your caves: in Windows, you'll find it in (My) Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_X\Caves, change the X in Cluster_X to your save slot, and use DoNotStarveTogetherANewReignBeta instead if you're in the beta.

Note that in both cases all characters in the caves will be deleted, along with their inventories (and that might include players who logged off from the caves).

On 20.1.2017 at 4:04 PM, alainmcd said:

You can use the c_regenerateshard() console command while in the caves. Alternatively, you can delete the save folder of your caves: in Windows, you'll find it in (My) Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_X\Caves, change the X in Cluster_X to your save slot, and use DoNotStarveTogetherANewReignBeta instead if you're in the beta.

Note that in both cases all characters in the caves will be deleted, along with their inventories (and that might include players who logged off from the caves).

Hey and thanks for your answer, sadly the first one didnt work, it always resets my whole world, but I already found out, that if I delete everything in the cave folder, next time i go down, there is a whole new cave, so that kinda works out too
Thanks for your help!