[H] Winter Ornamental Birdcage [W] Wolfgang survivor head

11 hours ago, Rily said:

what you want for your survivor willow?, I only have the wes survivor but I have some distinguished items, check my wortless stuff

Sorry, friend, survivor Willow is kinda reserved right now (for survivor Wolfgang clothes). My goal is to get full survivor Wolfgang ^^'

Maybe I should have clarified this earlier. 

Also I am able to throw in some extra stuff, if someone is willing to do the bargain (Dormammu, plz XD) 

19 minutes ago, BearlyThere said:

Sorry, friend, survivor Willow is kinda reserved right now (for survivor Wolfgang clothes). My goal is to get full survivor Wolfgang ^^'

Also I am able to throw in some extra stuff, if someone is willing to do the bargain (Dormammu, plz XD) 

Wait. Do I understand you are looking for Wolfgang's survivor clothes?

7 hours ago, BearlyThere said:

I have those clothes, you want them? Make your offer I don't want them anyways

2 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Aww, that hurt! And here I thought you would be happily prancing around...

That's why I changed the offer, remember?, I wanted the other clothes but you were insistent, I thought that you were crazy for winter drops

Just now, Rily said:

That's why I changed the offer, remember?, I wanted the other clothes but you were insistent, I thought that you were crazy for winter drops

If you want other clothes, just tell me which ;). I felt like you were bashful about the tiers and so on.

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

If you want other clothes, just tell me which ;). I felt like you were bashful about the tiers and so on.

I wanted your survivor Willow but you don't have it anymore, let me see if Bearly wants to trade it

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

Yeah, I sent it to Kitty. At that time I didn't know you'd start using Willow :).

since I wanted to be barely useful for my team, the base is full of bernis instead of ballons

13 hours ago, Kittydub said:

Didn't we end up not trading her because I got her in the Trade Inn? 

Oh goodness, you're right! Shows my current mental state. I know somebody really wanted the head and I complied, but right now I cannot recall who took it in the end.

Archived