*Closed* What do I have to give away to get the snowflake ewelet?

I really want the snowflake ewelet because it's the cutest thing on this planet. But I don't have any pet to trade it with... so I'm just wondering what I have to give? 

It's not really worth that much on the market and I have the shadow clothes for Wes, they're kind of worth the same and I'd be willing to give two or maybe even three distinguishes for the ewelet if it would be possible.. I just want to know what u guys think its "worth" as so to speak.

Thank you in advance!

On 2017-01-15 at 0:40 PM, Kittydub said:

Still looking? 

Lucky you! I run an adoption agency for our deer little Ewelets. Before you can adopt, I need to know you will take care of him of course. Can you guarantee me he will have a good life with you? ;)

(Sorry for the late awnser) I think im ready to take care of a tiny ewelet! I am qualified because I have fifteen sheep at home! They would love a new family member, and I'd probably give it a really outrageous name just like with all the other sheep I have. One of them is named Square because her head looks like a square and one is named Eyebrow because the wool on her head looks like one really big eyebrow!

12 minutes ago, MoloMan said:

(Sorry for the late awnser) I think im ready to take care of a tiny ewelet! I am qualified because I have fifteen sheep at home! They would love a new family member, and I'd probably give it a really outrageous name just like with all the other sheep I have. One of them is named Square because her head looks like a square and one is named Eyebrow because the wool on her head looks like one really big eyebrow!

Alright alright, that's enough! You better take good care of him ^^ Have fun. 

13 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Alright alright, that's enough! You better take good care of him ^^ Have fun. 

:shock: This is the greatest moment in my life! Are you sure you don't want anything for this little bugger?

(I'll give you a virtual hug anyways -pat-pat- there ya go)

2 minutes ago, MoloMan said:

:shock: This is the greatest moment in my life! Are you sure you don't want anything for this little bugger?

(I'll give you a virtual hug anyways -pat-pat- there ya go)

You know what, send me a screenshot in return, so I know he is in good hands! Love your art by the way. ^^

Archived