[H] Shadow Dress, Patched Bodysuit and other worthless stuff [W] offers

Rily

Hi, I got this dress from the trade inn but I don't play Willow... or female characters, something different from dresses would be better

Edit: Now I play Willow :) but I don't want that dress, I have a few survivors body skins, I know, those are the worst but that's what I always get

Trade Link

56 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

Would you trade the Shadow Dress for a Formal Body Shell? :D And a pair of Sandals for the Holly Wreath?

Not wishing to speak for @Rily, but you may need something else. The dress is sold for 1,28 euros, the shell - for 23 cents. Highest buy orders for them are, respectively, 1,10 euros and 16 cents. The sandals are sold for 6 cents minimum, the wreath (which isn't a classy, but a spiffy) - 17 cents. In terms of highest buy orders they go for 4 cents and 14 cents, respectively. Not meaning this in any bad way, just highlighting this disparity so that you can arrange for a fair trade.

Of course! Thanks for pointing out the marketplace values. It looks like a Distinguished item might not be worth as much as another Distinguished item. I wasn't trying to rip anyone off, but since @Rily wrote that he doesn't play some of the characters I thought he might be interested in the equivalent item for a charcter that he might enjoy playing as. And for the Sandals, those are the only Spiffy item duplicate that I have, but yeah, an event exclusive Spiffy item might be held in higher regard. I was lucky enough to get a Ribbon Wreath last week. :D

Sandals are pretty cool, though!

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

A fair trade, prices and tiers

I don't care so much about the prices, I can't use the market anyway, I would trade expensive items for some worthless ones if I like them, I traded my wolfgang for your wes right?, however, thanks for the note, I sent a counter for your offer, that was my only winter drop but I never use it

1 hour ago, Captain_Rage said:

Sandals are pretty cool, though!

Im interested in the sandals but I don't want the body shell, and the holy wreath as Arles said is a higher tier, I can't use the market because my account is limited (I'll activate it soon, sorry) that's why I respect more the tiers instead of prices

9 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

Ohh, beg my pardon, I thought the Sandals were of another tier. Whoops! In the Spiffy department I got an ewecus pink Silk Robe.

sorry, I don't like those robes, and unfortunately @Arlesienne was faster, I traded the wreath, now who wants a Patched bodysuit?

Archived