Note to all DST PS4 players with crashing issues

So you are all well aware of some issues with crashing upon loading into a server in multiplayer. It is an annoyance, as it damaged my save file and reset my progress. But until it is fixed, I found a solution that might help to play the game without a crash. So I tested joining Klei's dedicated servers, and apparently having skins on makes the game crash, having your skin loadout at default seemed to let me join in the server perfectly fine. Some may have already found out this, but I thought I would write this to make sure people know about this, and get to enjoy the new content. Hope this helped you guys.

Thank you for sharing this. I tried this and ever I reported it Here, but it worked only once. I successfully connected to dedicated server and I disconnected on purpose, just to try to connect again. This time the game crashes on loading screen, before selecting character.

Hi everyone, long time lurker now in the light.

FYI I have had two crashes today, when returning to the surface world from the caves. It is a world I generated, and I got an error message that said I could not connect to Klei server, following which it stayed on the loading screen between caves/ surface world.

I am not sure if it is related, but I had Glomglom with me both times this happened, and there was no issue when I had the Vargling.

Best regards, and happy holidays,

BS

Archived