2 Little Problems

I just recently acquired Wilson's The Survivor Head skin. I noticed that whenever he is facing left or right, his eye is covered, which shouldn't be the case, since only one of his eyes is covered.

Also, I tried for once to use those mini signs and I found it to be painfully hard to write on the signs. I left every Chest with 3 dots of distance (Geometrical Placement for reference) and I spent almost 2 days to write 2 chest's mini signs, because it kept altering between options. Am I being noob or is there something wrong?

12 minutes ago, verm1ll1on said:

Also, I tried for once to use those mini signs and I found it to be painfully hard to write on the signs. I left every Chest with 3 dots of distance (Geometrical Placement for reference) and I spent almost 2 days to write 2 chest's mini signs, because it kept altering between options. Am I being noob or is there something wrong?

Dig up the sign, take it to a clear area without items lying around on the ground. Leave the item you wish drawn on it right next to it and draw. You probably have too many items in proximity. It will draw the closest item on the sign.

Just now, pofil said:

Dig up the sign, take it to a clear area without items lying around on the ground. Leave the item you wish drawn on it right next to it and draw. You probably have too many items in proximity. It will draw the closest item on the sign.

That's the thing! I don't! i have 3 rows of chests and there is only the chest, the sign and the item. It keeps switching between picking the item , writting on the sign and opening the chest. Also, believe me, those chests have a really nice gap between  them.

Not sure why that would be, I haven't tried drawing on the signs anywhere near my chests. always right in the middle of my base where there are just a couple of lonely firepits. But I've never had any problems with just the sign and the item on the ground.

6 hours ago, verm1ll1on said:

I just recently acquired Wilson's The Survivor Head skin. I noticed that whenever he is facing left or right, his eye is covered, which shouldn't be the case, since only one of his eyes is covered.

This has a very simple explanation.

The patch is alive and it wants to keep all survivor skin for itself so its always covering as much as posible.

Archived