[ALERT] No trade with (t0panka) is scammer!

Snipes3

• Developer

While I do agree t0panka's behavior was indeed rude, I feel like something is off. I know t0panka and he is FAR from a scammer.

Are you not telling us the whole story? What did t0panka mean there by "buying and re-selling"?

Please, refrain from making threads targetting users as that goes against the guidelines and is generally unproductive. Thank you.

Yeah don't trade with this guy that is here for years. Trust my new account. I am telling you t0panka will try to scam your socks off. I want to achieve that his trading will go from 0 to negative 0. This post will show him! :D

But for real this guy:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/snipes3

- scammed my friend out of steam game gift 

- tried to scam people on steam forums

- tried to trick people into fishy trades

- create account that looked like me and went to grief DST servers

- reselling DST items with his friends

- got rid out of DST community 2x already, one by me and one by steam because that impersonating acc

- overall low life human being

I have screenshots of everything so if someone wanna see PM me. About those screenshots he posted :D Only way i can contact him is trough empty trades and also i was REALLY polite to him this time because i knew he would screenshot it.

Archived