Some issues with my Servers

I've been trying like crazy to setup a two servers setup with one running Overworld and the other one running the Caves.

I've followed multiple guides each time with a reinstalled server in order to avoid applying changes over broken files or anything like that, added a WorldGen for each world (Each one is specific for each preset so there's no way i messed up that one).

Here are the logs i get as soon as i start both servers with the cluster configuration done.

Master: http://pastebin.com/Jnt4zmus

Slave/Caves: http://pastebin.com/vybTcddK

This is running over TCAdmin so some path have been modified to avoid sharing information from the owner.

Any help is appreciated, i'm loosing my mind with this stuff i_i

16 hours ago, cezarica said:

The fist thing I notice is the: [00:00:00]: [Warning] Authorized application D:\PATH\dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe is not setup in the firewall.

Apart this, what other issues you got?

Firewall wise, both servers are reachable (So we can keep that out of the issues list). Otherwise, i connect both servers like you can see on the Console Output i provided and when i regenerate the world to make the caves appear and all of that, if i pick a cave and enter i end up going back to Overworld instead of being teleported to a Caves biome. 

I followed the instructions on one of the Guides in here but it just keeps bringing me back to an Overworld Biome. 

Sounds like the cave preset isn't being applied to your cave server. Go to (My) Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Server\Caves and edit your worldgenoverride.lua so it looks like this:

return {
    override_enabled = true,
    preset = "DST_CAVE",
}

Then regen your caves with c_regenerateshard().

8 hours ago, alainmcd said:

Sounds like the cave preset isn't being applied to your cave server. Go to (My) Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Server\Caves and edit your worldgenoverride.lua so it looks like this:

return {
    override_enabled = true,
    preset = "DST_CAVE",
}

Then regen your caves with c_regenerateshard().

Already done this through my TCAdmin, yet not luck.

Verify integrity, regenerate shard and post the server_log.txt of your caves server immediately after regenerating to see whether leveldataoverride.lua and worldgenoverride.lua are being applied. If it still doesn't work, I'd contact TCAdmin directly.

All sorted, contacted TCAdmin and it seems to have been an issue with the Configurations File not updating properly. In the rush of getting things done i didn't even try to modify the files manually through the file manager. 

Thanks for the assistance guys!

Archived