Custom recipe invisible on ground, visible in crockpot and can't work out where I've gone wrong

I've made a new recipe for the game and it's almost done but I just can't seem to overcome this last problem. It displays fine in the inventory, I can give it using console commands, and the cookpot cooks it up just fine. The problem is if the item is dropped it is invisible, and doesn't appear in the crockpot wither. As far as I can tell I've done everything right, I just can't seem to resolve it though.

My process for making the mod was to take an existing Don't Starve Together/anim .zip file, in this case "butter", and decompile it using ktools-4.4.4, specifically krane, to get a SCML file. I then altered the details in the SCML file to match my image's height and width, and change all name references to match my folders and images. Then I used the compiler provided in the Don't Stave mod tools, specifically scml.exe to output a zip file. I've extracted the zip file and examined it with HexEditor and it only mentions the correct files, and the tex file, viewed through TexTools seems fine too. I just can't understand it.

I've included a link to a folder with all the files I've used in it. If you could take a look and maybe shed some light on it I would be grateful.

Link to files here

EDIT:  After some testing it now appears in the crockpot, but it vanishes if put onto the ground. I don't understand why that would happen, I thought that the same files would be used in both cases. Has anyone encountered similar problems?

Edited by deadlyreg
Further research

22 hours ago, deadlyreg said:

EDIT:  After some testing it now appears in the crockpot, but it vanishes if put onto the ground. I don't understand why that would happen, I thought that the same files would be used in both cases. Has anyone encountered similar problems?

inventory and dropped animations do not use the same stuff

inventory uses just an image, vanilla inventory images are found in images/inventoryimages.tex which is indexed by images/inventoryimages.xml

ground animations are the item.zip with the build.bin and anim.bin.