Klei Store Issues.

Has anyone that purchased something from the Klei Store during the Krampus sale not gotten their stuff yet? I received my "Your Package has Shipped" email on the 3rd of December, and it is now the 12th. Also, when I check the tracking number that was included in the email, it says the package is "Awaiting Shipment". I am not sure what is going on, but I have emailed esc toys AND Klei and have not gotten a response in a couple days. So again, is anyone else having this problem? Because i've seen people on here get their pins already. Thanks.

EDIT: Not sure if this belongs here, but I figured "General Discussion" was worthy enough of this.

Oh sorry guys, forgot to include that i live in the U.S in Arizona. Every time I check the status of my package, it still says "Awaiting Pre-shipment information". And it's been like that for 10 days. I ordered it about 20 days ago. Hasn't even shipped yet according to the tracking number.

8 hours ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

It really depends on where you live. I haven't recieved my Crabbit either, but it says that its shipped. Are you sure you filled in the correct adress, or changed it sometime? That might delay things.

Yeah I filled in the correct address and have not changed it. I live in the US. It just seems weird no one has answered my emails in like 4 days and I haven't seen any change in shipment.

Generally with domestic orders within the USA, shipping varies from a few business days to a week depending on processing and travel time. If you still have not received your order, please reach out to info@esctoy.com and they will be able to help you out with this promptly.

9 minutes ago, JanH said:

Generally with domestic orders within the USA, shipping varies from a few business days to a week depending on processing and travel time. If you still have not received your order, please reach out to info@esctoy.com and they will be able to help you out with this promptly.

Thank you for the information. Will wait a couple more days and then email them if I haven't heard anything.

Archived