Console/Command Turn Off Disease?

TheWorld.topology.overrides.disease_delay = "none"

Then restart the server. You won't need to insert this command all the times you want to play, the overrides table is saved and loaded by the game.

On the world tab it may appear that you have disease on "default" (when it's not), but that's because that info is saved on the saveindex file of the client_save folder of the DoNotStarveTogether folder (which you can edit with notepad too, if it bugs you).

14 hours ago, DarkXero said:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.disease_delay = "none"

Then restart the server. You won't need to insert this command all the times you want to play, the overrides table is saved and loaded by the game.

On the world tab it may appear that you have disease on "default" (when it's not), but that's because that info is saved on the saveindex file of the client_save folder of the DoNotStarveTogether folder (which you can edit with notepad too, if it bugs you).

Can you guide me to where I can find all of TheWorld override console options? Like ones that set boss spawns and such?

I believe its in scripts/map/customise.lua (they start at around like 150)

But i believe you can also do something like this in the console and get a list of them all:

for k,v in pairs(TheWorld.topology.overrides) do print(k, v.value) end
--or if that doesnt work try
for k,v in pairs(TheWorld.topology.overrides) do print(k) end

Thanks. The console commands didn't work but by looking trough the file I got what I needed. Hopefully it works, because I am not getting anything in the console log after I execute a command like:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.deerclops = "default"

5 hours ago, pofil said:

Can you guide me to where I can find all of TheWorld override console options? Like ones that set boss spawns and such?

Here you have the overrides.

Some are pointless at this stage (like "task_set"), but you have the others (like "disease_delay", "deerclops").

6 hours ago, DarkXero said:

Here you have the overrides.

Some are pointless at this stage (like "task_set"), but you have the others (like "disease_delay", "deerclops").

Sorry bother you again, but Im trying to turn off an Existing world, I changed the disease_delay to none on "leveldataoverride.lua" on my cluster 1 Klei folder and every time I start the world it changes back.. 

Can you kind tutorial it ? :(

3 hours ago, Kaio17 said:

Can you kind tutorial it ?

As I said, it looks like it's "default", but I assure you it's set to "none".

Look in your server log for -OVERRIDES: disease_delay set to "none"- to verify it.

leveldataoverride.lua is generated via the saveindex file information.

You need to edit saveindex.

Step 1) Find saveindex.

Step 2) Find the overrides table of the server (which you can identify by name).

Step 3) Edit disease_delay and set it to "none".

Then save and close the file.

Do the steps with the game closed.

step1.png

step3.png

Upload the saveindex.

Why other people are changing their data? They don't need to.

Only the person will the non-dedicated server should edit.

Also, I repeat: you only need to input the console command for the game change to be applied.

The game will show "default", but it won't be default, it will be "none".

Idk why Klei just ignore us about disease, they do these things with no cure, no way to avoid and the options are not working properly..

This make poeple sad, still missing content for theses disease and those shadow atriums, if they want to do new content, launch it complete or ask the community about, so many ideas on forum and seems they dont even read that.

25 minutes ago, Kaio17 said:

:/

Do

c_announce(TUNING.DISEASE_DELAY_TIME)

and post the number that appears on top of the screen.

It should be 0.

You can also write on console

TUNING.DISEASE_CHANCE = 0

but you have to do this every single time you open the server.

I will write some code to push a cure.

Archived