Megabse and world hop. How to do this?

I've seen few streamers showing off their 5k days or 2k days based. Those are huge. I mean you need a lot of stones to make all those walls and don't let me even start with the rest of the items. I read in comments that they are able to get those by world hop but how? I looked in the interwebs and so far I know world hop create new world and destroy previous one so how they can collect resources from other worlds and go back to their base to stash them? I need some instructions of to replicate it. 

Just now, Mobbstar said:

They can't go back, but they can carry some stuff through to the next world. This is a lot more effective with the notorious Krampus' sack, but a regular backpack will help greatly too.

I imagine they may also prebuild many structures. I think these are not lost.

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I imagine they may also prebuild many structures. I think these are not lost.

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

They can't go back, but they can carry some stuff through to the next world. This is a lot more effective with the notorious Krampus' sack, but a regular backpack will help greatly too.

Do you honestly think these are result of carrying resources in krampus bags / prebuilding?

Stones can be blown out of the cave ceiling using slurtle slime or gunpowder.

Thulecite can be duplicated at the cost of green gems (for cheaper crafting than deconstruction). Though I believe worldhopping played a huge role here.

Slurpers can be moved by being worn.

The entire world is stripped barren, so I'm not surprised by the amounts of grass and twigs.

The beehives might come from a lucky killerbee area. They are usually rather small, but can be quite big.

I think gnomes can drop from tumbleweeds.

Any more questions?

Don't forget the green amulet. I mean, I admit I don't bother, but it's said you can actually duplicate things with it. AKA create something with it, then use a deconstruction staff, something-something... Read on the wiki:

It is possible to use a Construction Amulet to craft 5

Thulecite Suits for 15 Thulecite, then use a Deconstruction Staff on those 5 Thulecite Suits to get 30 Thulecite back for a profit of 13 Thulecite (the Amulet cost 2 Thulecite). Doing this multiple times makes it possible to collect big amounts of otherwise rare Thulecite from a few Green Gems. (from http://dontstarve.wikia.com/wiki/Construction_Amulet)

If they had lots of worlds... who knows.

I believe its possible to respawn new caves in your RoG world by worldhopping a linked shipwrecked world.

I havent really played much shipwrecked since it's too laggy to be much fun for me (my pc is getting kinda old these days) so i dont know exactly what can and cant be transported through the seaworthy, but everything that can be transported can be stockpiled in one world while you world hop the other.

Archived