(Ideas,please read)Summary of my ideas

It would appear someone from Klei messed with Symage's idea thread to reveal a new creature.

Oh.... Uh.... .... Well then, I'll just... What.

I seem to have gone from confused to further-confused.

Oh well. Suppose we'll be seeing some creature called Tarasque soon, huh? This name, I've seen it before--I wonder what it means.

Edit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarasque

Oh, right. WAIT, A DRAGON??!

Edited by InaneDugong

Oh.... Uh.... .... Well then, I'll just... What.

I seem to have gone from confused to further-confused.

Oh well. Suppose we'll be seeing some creature called Tarasque soon, huh? This name, I've seen it before--I wonder what it means.

Edit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarasque

Oh, right. WAIT, A DRAGON??!

dat dragun iz speschull

Seriously Klei

WHERE

ARE

MY

SUGGESTIONS?!?

Hi guys!
I'm symage and this is Jackass!Nah, just kidding!I have some ideas for don't starve and here they are!But first:

WELCOME TO MY SUGGESTION THREAD!

Monster/animals

Animals

Ants
Hp: 2
Damage: 4
You can find them in Ant hills. Ants are comon. They eat automatically flesh which is on the ground. You can dig their nests and get their queen, but then they get angry. You can catch ants with empty bottles and fry them or make traps with them. With the Ant queen you can make a Formicarium. A fried ant give 4 hungerpoints. Ants are very fast.
Quotes:

Spoiler: show

Tortises
Hp: 12
Damage: 0
Tortise! You can find them in Savannas. Tortise are light-brown. You can collect them and make soup out of them. A Tortise soup make 40 hunger points.
Quotes:

Grasshopper
Hp: 4
Just Grasshoppers. They are common. You can cook them. A cooked grasshopper make 5 hungerpoints.
Quotes:

Monsters:

Snapping Tortise
Hp: 30
Damage: 15.4
Insanity points: -0
Watch out! Snapping turtels are slow but they can bite! (Go squirtel!Use bite!)
Snapping turtles spawn near ponds. You can make soup out of them.
Quotes:

Tatzelwurm
Hp: 250
Damage: 30
Insanity points: -5 (When he attacks you)
Tatzelwurms are rarely spawning in Rockylands and looks like a giant snake with a cat head and two little arms. They drop monster meat when killed.
He looks like that:
Attachment 3578
Quotes:

The scarecrow
Hp: 260
Damage: 33.3
Insanity points: -2 (when nearby,pro second) -10 (when she hit you)
The scarecrow are very rare and she has a big hat, a ragged sack as head with a creepy smile and dark eyes with red Lens. The scarecrow follow you with their eyes. Around their neck has the scarecrow a rope. The scarecrow has a ragged jacket. If you come to closely to the scarecrow, the scarecrow is snapping a axe! (Yes from nowhere :p)Now the scarecrow will follow you and try to kill you. In the process,the scarecrow is saying things like:,,Old Macdonald HAD a farm...'' or ,,I just want to play a game!''
Quotes:

Skeleton arms
Hp: 100
Damage: 17.5
Insanity points: -3 (Every second, when near) -8 (pro hit)
You can find them near graves. They come out of the ground and grabbing you they dissapears if you run away. They drop several items
Here are the list:
Gord's knot 65%, Fake kazoo 70%, Ball and Cup 30%, Amulet 5% and 2 bones 100%
Quotes:

Special tentacles
Hp: 450
Damage: 40
Insanity points: -8 (pro hit)
You can find them in marshs. They are bigger than the normal tentacles and have an eye. In every swamp are 8 special tentacles. Otherwise, they are no different from the normal tentacles. You need to kill them for the corruptor.
Quotes:

The dimension traveler
Hp: 460
Damage: 50
Insanity points: -3 (Every second,near him) -10 (If he hit you)
He was once a human, who has a very magical abbility. He could trave trough dimensions!But what he in this dimensions saw was horrorbile and transformed him to that, what he now is.......
He appears when your sanity under 40 is.After 30 seconds, he will appear.He is very slow.But if you run away from him, he teleport him in your near!He makes strange noieses, it sounds like thousand
voices that whispers strange things.Btw, he dissapears after 50 seconds, but if your sanity still under 40 is he appears again after 30 seconds. He has a fine suit, very long arms and legs a top hat, a steam-punky gasmask that cover his whole head and two white glowing eyes.Walls don't protect you he just make his legs longer and step over the walls. (Yup, that looks creepy)
He drops 2-5 nightmare fuel.
Quotes:

The undead parade
Hp: ???
Damage: ???
Insanity points: -5 (Every second, when near)
The undead parade appears after day 25 when you sanity reach 20.First it will be (very)foggy and the undead parade will spawn from a randomly corner on the screen .Those guys are getting more and more if you rob many graves.Pro grave join 2 normal soldiers more the parade. The parade looks like many zombies/ghosts in uniform with rifles.They are originally 5 persons.They are a little bit faster as the player and they try to kill you.But they are not very good at aiming.
Here is the list of the fallen soldiers:

Normal soldier
Hp: 100
Damage: 20 (With rifle) 30 (With bayonet)
I think you can image how a zombie in a uniform looks.
They are originally 3 normal soldiers in the group.

General
Hp: 158
Damage: 30 (With rifle) 20 (With bayonet)
He is the leader of the group!

Flag holder:
Hp: 250
Damage: 40 (With flag) 20 (With kick)
He want to ram you with his flag and he kick like a kangaroo!

Quotes:

Leeches
Hp: 50
Damage: 10
Creep, creep!Ugly, creepy, slimy things!They want to suck your bllod out of you!They are slow but if you are near them they jump at you! (Like spider warriors)They are just annoying and they drop nothing.
Ps: I think you know how a leech looks like
Quotes:

Will-o'-the-wisp
Hp: 0
Damage: 2 (Every second, when near)
They do nothing.They only appear in the bog and are like insta fireflies.They drop nothing but they appear in the near of mud.You can catch them with a bug net.
Quotes:

The undead diver
Hp: 600
Damage: 50, 30
Insanity points: -1 (Every second, when near) -5 (When he hit you)
He looks like a huge diver from the year 1930 with some seaweed a oil lamp in his right hand and a basket full of harpoons.He is so fast as the player and he got two attacks.He drop some of his harpoons (5-8) .He despawn at the morning.

Fist
He want to punch you! IN THE FACE!
But he need time to take a swing.It does 50 damage

Harpoons
Uh oh.Better look out!He throw harpoons at you!One harpoon makes 30 damage.
You can't take his harpoons if they land on the groun and they dissapear after 5 seconds.

Quotes:

Bosses:

Name:
The hound king

Hp: 1100
Insanity points: -12 (When he hit you)
How can I find him?
You have to kill 35 hounds/firehounds. At the next day he appears! The hound king looks like a four-armed rouge with armor. He rides on a giant armored fast hound. You can't see his face because he has a scary mask on it. In his hand he hold a hammer.

Attacks:
Hammer
Damage: 50-60
His hound run faster and the hound king try to hit you with his hammer. (It's like golf for badasses)

Bite
Damage: 30-45
The hound of the Hound king trys to bite you.

Ram
Damage: 60-80
Look out! He wants to ram you! But you can avoid the attack if you watch him. Because his dog snorts and stomps on the ground until he performs his attack. This is your chance! Attack him quickly!

Horn
After a while, the Hound king uses his horn to summon 5-8 hounds.

Drops:
2-5 Hound's Tooth, 4 Monster flesh, his horn and his hammer

Quotes:

Name:
The corruptor
Hp: 1000
Insanity points: -2 (Pro second,near him) -12 (Pro hit)
How you can find the boss? You must kill all special tentacles and the boss appears in the next day in the middle of the swamp. The boss looks like a mix of a tumor, a fungus and a octopus. He has one big eye and a mouth.

Attacks:
Mini-tentacle
Damage 30-45
You can see a small dent on the Ground from within 3 seconds a small tentacle comes. The tentacle want to kill you and despawn after 5 seconds. But look out! The boss can make three mini-tentacels at once!

Tounge
Damage: 70-85
After a while, the boss will open his mouth and a giant tounge comes out! So watch out!

Drops:
1 Tentacle spike, 5 tentacle spots, his tounge, 2-5 tentacle spores and 3 Monster meat

Ps:the boss will only despawn if you kill him.

Quotes: