Menu Issue

Umbrous

• MOTD

Hey Umbrous, few trouble shooting questions for you:1) Can you describe the problem a little more? Which menu and what direction is it scrolling?2) Are you using a game pad / controller? If yes, does the issue happen when you unplug it?3) When you're in the game, does your character movement get affected in a similar way?

The Start Menu, where you can choose settings, start a game, exit the game, etc. It scrolls downward constantly, as if the button is being held down even though it's not, I've tried pressing down/restarting etc to see if it would fix it but it did not.I am not using a controller, but I tried reloading the game with a controller plugged in but it did not helpMy character does not seem to be affected when I am playing, but I load up the menu during gameplay the same menu scrolling happens.

• MOTD

Hmmm... very strange issue. Here's a few other questions.1) What are the make and model of your mouse and keyboard? (if they're fancy gaming units, are the drivers up to date?)2) Try causing the issue, then unplugging your keyboard, and then your mouse. Does the issue still happen when one or both are unplugged?3) If the issue stops when either the mouse or keyboard is unplugged, do you have a different mouse / keyboard you could try?

I have a Razer Naga as my mouse and a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate as my keyboard, I just checked, and to my knowledge my drivers are up to date. When both are unplugged, the problem still persists, im in the process of looking for another keyboard/mouse to test it right now

• MOTD

Thanks that's really helpful to know that it happens when everything is unplugged. I'll talk to some of the devs tomorrow morning about this. I'm assuming other than the mouse and keyboard you have no other USB devices plugged in? Like game pads or anything?Also, you might as well drop in your full specs of your computer. It sounds like you're on a tower PC, but if you're on a laptop, try disabling your trackpad.

• MOTD

Couple other questions:

1) What key bindings do you use for movements in your game? (what keys do you have set to move around)

2) Can you tell me what devices your computer says it has installed? (instructions: http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows7/Install-view-and-manage-your-devices-and-printers)

3) You a have rather a fancy mouse and keyboard setup that can use macros, presets and custom bindings. Even though you've unplugged them, both of those devices have custom drivers AND software that you install to modify / edit their functions. There's a chance that the software or drivers are not up to date or you have some kind of Macro / Binding or preset that is running in the background through the software and triggering even when you unplug them. You'll need to check your Razor Synapse software settings and version. Try resetting them to defaults / clearing them.

Mouse Product Page: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga

Mouse Synapse Software: http://www.razerzone.com/software-support

Keyboard Product Page: http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow-ultimate

Keyboard Drivers: http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=861

I have a Razer Black Widow too, and I don't have the issue, so it doesn't seem to be related to the keyboard or the software (Razer Synapse 2.0). But you could still try to kill the process ([WIN]+R -> cmd -> taskkill /F /IM RzSynapse.exe). That way you can make sure the issue isn't related to the software. The best would be to take the process out of the autostart list and restart the computer, so it can't be the software. The same goes for your mouse.Please make also sure that you don't accidentally push any button. I once had the problem with a joystick; Every game was funky, they always detected a slight upward movement. The joystick was the problem, it was stuck in a position. Maybe something similar can happen to a keyboard, even though it's not very likely.

I have that problem to.When I am on the menu page, I am not able to use my mouse and make the selections.That was a bit awkward because in the beginning I could not start up the game just usingmouse controls.I finally resolved this by using the arrow and enter keys on the keyboard, which work just fine.I am playing on my old trusty labtop with integrated graphics and a touchpad mouse.The game itself plays fine with my mouse and keyboard.

Hi,I juste bought the game and have the same issue here, cannot even start the game itself because the menu keeps scrolling like if I was continuously pushing the down button. I tried unplugging my mouse and keyboard but it doesn't change anything.I have a Logitech G500 mouse and a very basic "Genius" PS/2 keyboard, no other game controller plugged in.

Keyboard issue. Don´t stops to go down.I can´t play the game any more. When i enter in the main menu the cursor goes down and don´t stop. I tryed to remove all, keyborad and mouse but still don´t stop.I´ve already try reintall, check files and use the nocontroler option but didn't fix the problem!

• MOTD

If you have unplugged all USB devices (Controllers, keyboard, mouse, steering wheel's etc.) There are two possible problems.1) One of the devices used requires a driver update. Even though it's unplugged, it may still be triggering a direction.2) One of the devices installed on the computer has software / management tools that might be effecting the game, even though they are unplugged.Try updating your main control device drivers, and also check to make sure no controller software is running the the background.

I have different problem with menu (and not only). On my PC i'm using Microsoft Xbox 360 Gamepad.I have two problems:1. When navigating on the game menu with Thumbstick or D-Pad position don't flip one line up or one line down, but flip two lines up or two lines down. As an example: instead jump from "Start Game" to "Achievments", jumps from "Start Game" to the "Leaderbords".2. In the game:In the upper right corner there is information that "B" is "HIDE". But when I standing near the element marked with "B" and push "B" my ninja jumps. Hiding turns on when I press the "X" button two times, the character performs a few punches, and then hiding behind the element.In other games, the controller seems to work fine (tested on Capsized, Renegade Ops, Beat Hazard).

Edited by metronom

I had the scrolling issue and no unplugging or restarting would fix it. When I killed the process Logitech profiler, it stopped my racing wheel's interference, and the menu was fixed. I suggest trying to shut down any program that has to do with USB devices.

I had the scrolling issue and no unplugging or restarting would fix it. When I killed the process Logitech profiler, it stopped my racing wheel's interference, and the menu was fixed. I suggest trying to shut down any program that has to do with USB devices.

Worked only once. Back to square one.

Hey all, I have been reqading through these posts as my issue is here:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/27443-xbox-360-pc-game-controller-not-working-properly-please-help/

Exactly the same as this guys here:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/10993-problems-with-tutorials-darts-mark-of-the-ninja/?view=findpost&p=118137&hl=%2Bxbox+%2B360

I also have been experiencing the menu scroll and also the upward movement of the screen as the guy above has also.  any other ideas guys, I also use a Naga Hex mouse with the latest drivers etc but cannot find a reasonable solution to this issue.