[Game Update] - 194420 (BETA 194432)

25 minutes ago, V2C said:

Moon Caller’s Staff now has a Polar Light while planted in the Moon Stone.

This seems really nice for people that built their base at that thing. Also this reminded me of a bug that I forgot to report that still seems to be in, which (now that leaving the mooncaller in there is useful) needs to be fixed. When examining the moonbase while a moon caller's staff is in it, the character will comment on it not being right like they do on other staves. Guess you made it so that putting any staff other than the starcaller in it will result in that line and forgot about the mooncaller.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Michi01 said:

This seems really nice for people that built their base at that thing. Also this reminded me of a bug that I forgot to report that still seems to be in, which (now that leaving the mooncaller in there is useful) needs to be fixed. When examining the moonbase while a moon caller's staff is in it, the character will comment on it not being right like they do on other staves. Guess you made it so that putting any staff other than the starcaller in it will result in that line and forgot about the mooncaller.

Of course that's not right.That treasure should be on Wilson pockets after him doing all the job for it as we saw on the trailer slaving willow on the process after all.

But yeah,with it now giving light it should be fixed

• Like 1