Oi, trade with me!

Hello everybody.
I'm a don't starve/together freak. Recently, with the halloween update, new costumes have appeared, such as:
-Cheeky Chester Cap 
-Cheeky Chester Costume
-Hutch Head Disguise
-Hutch Disguise
-Catty Costume Cap
-Catty Costume
-Glommy Head Guise
-Glommy Guise
-Hallowed Light
I would really like one of these, but my luck is as lucky as when you step in poop. 
So, I thinked of coming in the forums, and looking to trade. (I guess I will give a key from a different game for i dunno, 2-3 items). Here is my trade link, but I suggest you add me so we can work stuff out:
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=197039668&token=TKTz-P6J
Thank you kindly, and have a fantastic day :) 

11 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

AAA!!! Looks like my manure has already found a new home! #LetMePickMyHeartFragmentsUp

In all honesty, show us some screenshots of how you're enjoying your new DST loot from Kitty :)

Alright, lemme get on dst first and take a screenshot xD

27 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

AAA!!! Looks like my manure has already found a new home! #LetMePickMyHeartFragmentsUp

In all honesty, show us some screenshots of how you're enjoying your new DST loot from Kitty :)

I was thinking of adding an eyebone and have chester next to me

I dunno why I didn't do that

Capture.PNG

On 24.10.2016 at 7:01 PM, MagicMcFiddle said:

OOOOO yes im coming 

whats the name of the server, joining rn

The Haunting Grounds of the Haunted. Drop me a message when you'd like to visit since I shut it down when I cannot monitor what's happening. That's how we avoid griefing.

Archived