I need help

• Developer
3 hours ago, MatheusR31 said:

Library > right click on "Don't Starve" > View CD key

That's for the PC though, isn't it? He asked for the PS4 way to do it, unless it's the same...

Are the Loyal skins available on the PS4 already? I thought they still weren't...

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That's for the PC though, isn't it? He asked for the PS4 way to do it, unless it's the same...

Are the Loyal skins available on the PS4 already? I thought they still weren't...

When I re-read with attention what he was asking I hided my answer, but you can still see it and reveal with your mod powers ;-;

If you know that the skins aren't available, probably, they still aren't :/

• Developer
11 minutes ago, MatheusR31 said:

When I readed with attention what he was asking I hided my answer, but you can still see it and reveal with your mod powers ;-;

Weird... are you sure you hid it? Your post isn't being showed as hidden to me, sorry.

12 minutes ago, MatheusR31 said:

If you know that the skins aren't available, probably, they still aren't :/

I'm only human :)

10 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Weird... are you sure you hid it? Your post isn't being showed as hidden to me, sorry.

I was about to edit it and say that... I am distracted sometimes, can be a forum bug too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I'm only human :)

But you are very present on the foruns and if the developers say that the skins are avaliable somewhere I am pretty sure that you would know xD

As much as we would like to be able to do so, regrettably, we do not have the access to check PlayStation Network (SEN) accounts, nor the tools to be able to verify ownership of games/add-ons on PlayStation 4, which unfortunately makes it not technically feasible for us to be able to provide these loyalty items at this time.

That being said, while we do not have any announced plans for any other in-game items/redemption at this time. If anything changes, we will be sure to shout out about it.

Archived