Why we don't have menu music in soundtrack?

I remember some old topic asking for the same. Someone answered that the track could change during the development, as DST was still in early access at that time.

But now it's out, so... could you add the main menu track to the soundtrack Klei, please? :)

EDIT: Almost forgot about the one where you select your character after joining a new server. I'd also love to have it.

5 hours ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

I think there will be more unique tracks in DST with the coming updates. If anything, they'll probably put the 'new' tracks in a seperate DLC.

I doubt it.

I mean, guys from Klei put the music from Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked into that one Soundtrack DLC, so I don't think they would make new DLC with just the DST tracks... Well, that's just my assumption though.

• Developer
10 minutes ago, MrNaxeros said:

I doubt it.

I mean, guys from Klei put the music from Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked into that one Soundtrack DLC, so I don't think they would make new DLC with just the DST tracks... Well, that's just my assumption though.

It'd be unfair for the DST players to have to buy DS to then be able to buy the DS Soundtrack DLC to have some of the music from DST, in my opinion.

The best way for Klei to handle this would be to add more exclusive soundtracks to DST and make a DST Soundtrack DLC, methinks.

Archived