Don't starve together Console edition ? XB1

ImDaMisterL, do you work for Klei?

You seem to say so as fact, (they're not working on it)  but then seem to suggest that you don't work for them (they'll let us know...).

Or do you have proof that they're not working on it (conversations with Klei team members, etc) and that's why you said it as fact?

If that's true, that's very disappointing, seeing as that people like me own all of the other DLC content on XB1. I've been waiting to play DST with my console friends, and would really prefer not to buy all of the content over again for PS4. Klei, please port to Xbox soon! :)

i have différent versions of don't starve:

Don't starve on PC + DLC reign of giants (in 2014-2015)
Don't starve together on PC (in 2015)
Don't starve on PS3 (in 2014)
Don't starve on Xbox One + DLC reign of giants + DLC shipwrecked (in 2016)

But, the best experience is on XB1 with controller
I want play with my xbox's friends in DST

Klei, please port to Xbox soon!

13 hours ago, HungryBears said:

If that's true, that's very disappointing, seeing as that people like me own all of the other DLC content on XB1. I've been waiting to play DST with my console friends, and would really prefer not to buy all of the content over again for PS4. Klei, please port to Xbox soon! :)

Yeah, I've tried shipwrecked at a friend's house and I just preferred it so much to the normal solo Don't starve version. It just feels... IDK, funner?

I'd rather not buy all the content again, since I've bought it on PC (sans shipwrecked, which came out recently and I haven't bothered buying it yet), and I'm waiting for DST to be released on Xbox to get all the content, let alone buying a ps4 to enjoy stable gameplay (my laptop is not the best performing pc around for gaming). I have nothing against the PS4, but my friends are on Xbox... so yeah.

32 minutes ago, loude83 said:

i have différent versions of don't starve:

Don't starve on PC + DLC reign of giants (in 2014-2015)
Don't starve together on PC (in 2015)
Don't starve on PS3 (in 2014)
Don't starve on Xbox One + DLC reign of giants + DLC shipwrecked (in 2016)

But, the best experience is on XB1 with controller
I want play with my xbox's friends in DST

Klei, please port to Xbox soon!

That's... a lot of purchases.

I've got DS + DST (with reign of giants I think) on PC, but waiting on DST to hit the xbox to get get all of it.

Hopefully we'll see shipwrecked getting a together version as well. Looks fun in solo, but it'll be a blast with friends.

Slightly off-topic, but why did the PS4 get DST and not the xbox one? I'm going to assume its either greater demand from PS4 players, or simply a larger player base?

• Developer
4 hours ago, XBattousaiX said:

Slightly off-topic, but why did the PS4 get DST and not the xbox one? I'm going to assume its either greater demand from PS4 players, or simply a larger player base?

Well, solo DS was also ported first to the PS3, then the PS4, thdn the X1 and the Wii U.

Maybe it's just an area they work best with? It could also be the things you stated, but I don't know the answer here, frankly. Just throwing theories around.

10 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

american-shad-464x170.png

Hey, isn't this from Take Me Fishing? Sorry to ask, but DAMN YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!

As for ports, I'd simply advise patience and wait.

18 hours ago, HungryBears said:

If you own DS DLCs, AKA ROG and SW, let me assure you they don't matter when it comes to DST. You won't be cut off from anything when playing DST on a platform without the other three. I haven't looked into the issue as I'm not a fan of consoles, but you should be able to buy just DST for your console of choice rather than the entire bundle.

Archived