Willow's lighter

Rotom

How can i spawn willow's lighter with the console commands while using other characters besides willow herself, i tried doing that but when  i enter the command the lighter can be seen for a split second on the mouse point and then disappears and same goes for abigail's flower when i try to spawn it, can anyone help me with this please? thank you

1 hour ago, Rotom said:

How can i spawn willow's lighter with the console commands while using other characters besides willow herself, i tried doing that but when  i enter the command the lighter can be seen for a split second on the mouse point and then disappears and same goes for abigail's flower when i try to spawn it, can anyone help me with this please? thank you

there is a mod for that

2 hours ago, Rotom said:

Mods. You shouldn't be able to do so normally. Sorry, buddy.

Archived