How to find a KU when someone isn't on the server?

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

If you have a log of the session they participated in, you just need to find any announcement concerning them. You will see the KU there.

I'm aware, but what if I 100 percent have no KU of the user?

Is there actually no way to get it via Steam Community profile?

19 hours ago, EthanTheMime said:

I'm aware, but what if I 100 percent have no KU of the user?

Is there actually no way to get it via Steam Community profile?

Then, we have reached a fullstop :(. The KUs aren't visible outside the game, AKA one who doesn't have DST and doesn't play it won't see them.

9 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Then, we have reached a fullstop :(. The KUs aren't visible outside the game, AKA one who doesn't have DST and doesn't play it won't see them.

Damn.

This is something they should try doing, I need to be working overtime and actually catch griefers on the spot.

On 15.07.2016 at 6:47 AM, EthanTheMime said:

Damn.

This is something they should try doing, I need to be working overtime and actually catch griefers on the spot.

Not really. I have learnt to save the logs every time I shut the game down. I have a separate directory for those. This way, I'm pretty covered when it comes to KUs and so on. Topmost, I require evidence if someone is suspected of griefing. If one just wants to slander another, I can compare their claims to my logs (this works for verbal harassment, mostly, see).

Archived