To those people who await a fix

Nullum

Good day Don't Starve Shipwrecked players,

As you may now, our beloved Klei developers have been working on for DST Through the Ages DLC and their optimization for the out in beta multiplayer. And with their absence on Shipwrecked and the left over faulty codes from the single player game, it seems depressing for players who play Shipwrecked from what they left behind on the game. Together with Capy's existence poofed out when Shipwrecked was officially out, the game begun to loose their flame by their caretakers not able to fix the left overs.

To those who yearn for Shipwrecked's flames to become the time of their brightest, please wait earnestly for DST's full completion of TtA. Some people who made discussions on the DST forums at least 2 months ago argued about the distinctive of the two games content. And likely to yearn DST's updates to be on the original DS. As the concern presses, developers elaborated and clear the confusion. DS will have its glory as one of the best single player games, which is the best out there in my own opinion but let's just wait. Klei will make the call to alert us. So for the time being wait and wait and wait and wait. That's all and please don't be offended from this message. Because I want to express my own concern for the two seperate games which leads to an unhealthy balance.

Regards,

Aeschwutz

I can wait really.

In the meantime I just do something else it's not like we're all bound to play Don't Starve every single day. Heck after the summersale I suppose everyone here got at least one or two games he can sink some times into while we wait for TtA to be finished and till we get the bugfixes and such for the SP component.

Even then there is always DST to just mess around with. It might not have SW (TBH I don't really want it in DST at all) but for that it has some other aspects I really start to enjoy.

Really as long as we know Klei didn't forget about the SP component all is fine. It was just that most of us felt they abbandoned it and moved over to DST what as most of us know is notfully the case. We will get updates but all it takes is patience.

I've stopped playing shortly after release when I realized caves get regened when world hopping in Shipwrecked. The last patch still didn't fix it, so I'm still not touching it. Hopefully we get another patch when it releases on consoles.

On 7/20/2016 at 0:44 AM, TeoSS69 said:

I've stopped playing shortly after release when I realized caves get regened when world hopping in Shipwrecked. The last patch still didn't fix it, so I'm still not touching it. Hopefully we get another patch when it releases on consoles.

I have a SW compatible RoG world at ~800 days, but I haven't linked worlds yet because I don't want my caves to regenerate. 

Archived