Endothermic fire pit exploded?

Hello guys, minutes before i was in my base and feeding my birds some dragonfruitsĀ  and meat suddenly there was kind of a lightning bolt sound and light with a electic sound and i looked back and saw that my endothermich fire pit was destroyed. I dont know how that happened. can it happen randomly? or did it happen from the moleworms? i mean they are staying there for at least 10 days and suddenly this happens.

If someone knows what happened could you explain?20160512201533_1.jpg

moleworms can pick up gunpowder, and when they do it causes it to explode (which gives a lighting effect similar to or the same as lightning).

i notice there is a morsel amidst the endothermic fire remains as well, i suspect that might be from the late moleworm responsible for this.

did you leave any gunpowder lying in the open?

11 hours ago, mwebb said:

moleworms can pick up gunpowder, and when they do it causes it to explode (which gives a lighting effect similar to or the same as lightning).

i notice there is a morsel amidst the endothermic fire remains as well, i suspect that might be from the late moleworm responsible for this.

did you leave any gunpowder lying in the open?

oh snap. you are right! i left 1 gunpowder on the ground to lure some moles and must have forgot about it. Thanks!

Archived