Looking for UK DST players.

I'm just looking for someone from the UK to play DST with. Timezones can suck and most of the time the people i play with don't wake up till i go to bed. :( 

I'm a ok player with 430hr clocked in on DS. Oh and I'm 22 so i tend to swear a bit :/ just a heads up lol

18 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

I'm just looking for someone from the UK to play DST with. Timezones can suck and most of the time the people i play with don't wake up till i go to bed. :( 

I'm a ok player with 430hr clocked in on DS. Oh and I'm 22 so i tend to swear a bit :/ just a heads up lol

Yeah, I'd be game for a bit of DST --- I'm not the best, but players with good connections = good. 

2 minutes ago, WildWesternWilson said:

Too bad, I was hoping to get a server with a guy from the UK for a decent ping so I could have a good time.

Back to my private friend server… 

If you want, you can try one of mine. If it works for people from Canada with 60 FPS with an occasional fifty-something in the caves (because my players HAD to have LARGE shards, duh...), it should clearly do the trick for you.

16 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

If you want, you can try one of mine. If it works for people from Canada with 60 FPS with an occasional fifty-something in the caves (because my players HAD to have LARGE shards, duh...), it should clearly do the trick for you.

Well, I dunno, my internet ain't great, but I'll give it a try. What are they called? 

1 minute ago, WildWesternWilson said:

Well, I dunno, my internet ain't great, but I'll give it a try. What are they called? 

I will send you a note with my machine's specs if you like in order not to disrupt the thread in case the original poster happens to come back. Would that work for you?

Archived