How you train with a another character to learn how to solve Wigfrig's meat problem

i started training with the wisp mod but idk if that's good because i'm doing in normal DS and not in ROG DS.

So my question how can you train for wigfrid to be ready for playing with her?

2 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

How you train with a another character to learn how to solve Wigfrig's meat problem

i started training with the wisp mod but idk if that's good because i'm doing in normal DS and not in ROG DS.

So my question how can you train for wigfrid to be ready for playing with her?

You don't train for wigfrid. You don't need to. She's a professional fighter, so as long as you kill things(You can even eat monster meat, killing 2 spiders should totally restore any lost stats after that anyway) you should be set. Just dont go making your base without hunting first in the early days, seeing as meat is potentially harder to come by than, say, berries.

7 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

You don't train for wigfrid. You don't need to. She's a professional fighter, so as long as you kill things(You can even eat monster meat, killing 2 spiders should totally restore any lost stats after that anyway) you should be set. Just dont go making your base without hunting first in the early days, seeing as meat is potentially harder to come by than, say, berries.

well i wanted to play better with her somehow because i'm still new with this i just thought i may be needing tips or learn somehow to play her better?

42 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

well i wanted to play better with her somehow because i'm still new with this i just thought i may be needing tips or learn somehow to play her better?

Ah, I'll give you a few hints.

Learn to kite. Kill every koalefant you see early game. Overflowing food isn't awful. Make a lureplant farm, because once you have one big enough you won't need to hunt. If you're starving, just camp near a spider den for a while and eat the monster meat... Since killing them restores your stats, you can be there forever essentially until you run out of resources. Also, Jerky. jerky is great for fighting regardless of who you are, but it's the best food for wiggie when she's fighting things like the deerclops or the bearger. Oh, and don't worry about armor and weapons too much. She's got that covered.

5 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

Ah, I'll give you a few hints.

Learn to kite. Kill every koalefant you see early game. Overflowing food isn't awful. Make a lureplant farm, because once you have one big enough you won't need to hunt. If you're starving, just camp near a spider den for a while and eat the monster meat... Since killing them restores your stats, you can be there forever essentially until you run out of resources. Also, Jerky. jerky is great for fighting regardless of who you are, but it's the best food for wiggie when she's fighting things like the deerclops or the bearger. Oh, and don't worry about armor and weapons too much. She's got that covered.

thanks that helped me a lot and thanks for answering that fast

@ImDaMisterL you can lock this thanks a lot that helped me a lot @Weirdobob

Archived