Any way to edit your latest world?

One of my bee mines bugged out when triggered right in the center of my base and it spawned +50 bees which cause a lot of lag, I managed to move some of them to another island but that's not enough, is there any way I could potentially edit my world to delete them (I assume there are values that corespond to mobs present)? I have a back up before that happened but I made very many changes due to the turf update and it will be a pain to redo it all.

It's not possible to do with the current game, but you can always hack into the game and edit some of the variables.

(Unfortunately, I don't know how to code stuff, but I'm pretty sure some community dudes do)

One of my bee mines bugged out when triggered right in the center of my base and it spawned +50 bees which cause a lot of lag, I managed to move some of them to another island but that's not enough, is there any way I could potentially edit my world to delete them (I assume there are values that corespond to mobs present)? I have a back up before that happened but I made very many changes due to the turf update and it will be a pain to redo it all.

This happened to me with my old world, partially due to me exploiting the bug to kill monster. What I ended up doing is luring the bees into a forest and burning them. Still I had thousands of bees so I decided to commit suicide. If its only a few bees say in the hundreds just let the hounds do their job and if you stay away from that area for a while the bees tend to travel out of that area.

This happened to me with my old world, partially due to me exploiting the bug to kill monster. What I ended up doing is luring the bees into a forest and burning them. Still I had thousands of bees so I decided to commit suicide. If its only a few bees say in the hundreds just let the hounds do their job and if you stay away from that area for a while the bees tend to travel out of that area.

Hmmm, hounds might do the trick especially since i'm on day 230+ and loads of them spawn but still it won't be enough :\ Burning down a forest... the island I took them too doesn't really serve a purpose and it's a forest biome too I'll make a back up in any case. 1 problem with the hounds, last 3 attacks were at night, and they didn't target the sleeping bees sadly, so I'm not sure how effecient that would be and if they would attack me during the day.