What is the purpose of lighting things on fire in your inventory?

15 hours ago, TeoSS69 said:

Kiting lowers DPS because you spend time away from the target. You also limit yourself to the number of inventory slots.
> It's extra damage and lots of sanity.
Not in the slightest. Especially with that amount of fire damage.

> although you get them quite late in the game
Depends on the starting season in RoG. In SW you can find the OA in treasure chests or have a good chance at getting one on day 20-21 from the Quacken. After that anyone can do the same she does. You don't need Willow.

>gain sanity
Sanity is easy to maintain as it is. Willow ends up needing a Nightmare Amulet to farm Nightmare Fuel with fire damage too.

Huh. I think the dps would remain the same, the damage done will differ. Inventory slots are limited, yes, but really, during battle who needs shovels, pickaxes, axes, Top hat, twigs, etc. Just shove it in the backpack and burn logs.

Even if in ROG the starting season in summer, the dragonfly is so hard to beat, it will take the next summer. Unless you find the 2 close stones which are probably far from your base.

I still have sanity problems in SW. With Wendy. I am always at 100, when i reach 200, hounds come.

> I think the dps would remain the same, the damage done will differ.
It's the other way around. Damage done by each burning object will be the same. Your damage per second though will take a drop because you'll leave the target.

> Just shove it in the backpack and burn logs.
Or drop more than 8 and do more DPS than a tentacle spike.

> I am always at 100
100 is the same as 200. Make a flower field if you're having trouble. You don't need Willow.

Archived