New autohealing poison

I saw someone calls autohealing of poison in 1 day too easy.

How about decruase a bit max health, if poison wasn't healed with antidote, but ends by itself?

Like it happens with meaty egify.

How restore health max should be disscused

you have lose some health and sanity while poisoned anyway, so then what the difference between healing poison with antidot, an allow poison ends by itself?

restore mar health cup - posible idea, but here I try find motivation for playerse cure poison with antidot, while they poisoned, not allow them jast wait, without any drawdacks.

so as I see situation, restoring of health after auto-heal should be harder (mayby jast more expensive in craft), then curing poison, while poison active.

I didn't suggest decrease max health forever, jast for time, while you restore it with special thing (like health reducing, and restoring with Booster shot   in "together" after reviving with heart, forexample)

4 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Maybe not max health, that's a bit drastic. But have you loose some health and sanity works well

But you do actually loose sanity and health while poisoned....  But if the recent change is to stay, I expect a drastic drain of sanity and health. 

To be honest, I don't understand why Klei decided to go for this change now that we can totally cancel poison at world gen. It makes no sense and makes the game easier and somehow dumb. Poison is completely avoidable. It's like many people who played RoG and Vanilla can get their brains to deal with a new game mechanic. 

Archived