Elegant Conversion Rate

They're new items, everyone wants to get them to show off or sell them for easy cash, it's almost impossible to give them a specific value / trade ratio for now, give it some weeks. I imagine they'll end with similar prices to GoH skins. Some will be cheap ones, while others will be the expsensive ones. Ex: WX body that only looks decent on him / Wes head because nobody plays him willl probably get "cheap" fast and have similar price to ther own GoH version.

1 hour ago, Serph said:

Wes head because nobody plays him willl probably get "cheap" fast and have similar price to ther own GoH version.

The new survivor Wes skin looks bad@ss, honestly if I get the head I'm probably gonna keep it even if I don't play Wes much.

7 hours ago, SuperPsiPower said:

WHAT? Everyone loves Wes though! How can you not love the little dork?

As a Wes main player I really appreciate the badassery of the new Survivor Elegant.

EDIT: Regards the topic, I believe it is too early to define a conversion rate because the new collection is still new and there is still people trying to get the maximum profit out of that by ridiculously overpricing them.

8 hours ago, SuperPsiPower said:

WHAT? Everyone loves Wes though! How can you not love the little dork?

Market prices are defined by demand and his GoH head is the cheapest for a reason. Loved or not, Wes is still the least picked character in DST, so anything exclusive to him is bound to cost less than something exclusive to Wigfrid.

Good for Wes players i guess.

As more are found by the day and the market stabilizes, it will eventually be something like(survivor to goh) 1:1 or 1:1.5. However, right now, the prices are roughly 1:5. Yes, i do know the market prices are way more, but the one or 2 people that has the survivor has no competition for it, and eventually it'll sell for whatever price they want.

Archived