Snake Dens

4 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Please, either let us infest a viney bush with snake eggs or something like that(which I like since its more unique) or be able to craft them.

there should be "Snake eggs" that snakes can drop like the snake oil (Replace it infact with the eggs), one can then plant these eggs in a vine bush or can eat them as well tho other snakes will also try to eat them...

Just now, SepiaPaper said:

there should be "Snake eggs" that snakes can drop like the snake oil (Replace it infact with the eggs), one can then plant these eggs in a vine bush or can eat them as well tho other snakes will also try to eat them...

Maybe even have the option to infest bushes with poison snake eggs or normal ones, allowing you to choose which den you're gonna get. 

I made a suggestion like that a while ago.

My idea was using a lot of Snakeskin (like 10 pieces) 10 Jungle Tree Seeds (a lot of chars examination quotes mention hearing tiny snakes hissing) and a Thermal Stone (Snakeeggs need heat to Incubate properly and what better way then a Heatstoring stone) and make an Artificial Snakeden out of it.

In fact in the same post i also suggested a Snakecaller Flute just to make even more use out of Artificialy made dens.

But still i agree we need a way to relocate Snakes atm i mean we can do the same with Spiders so why not snakes. And specialy when Hurricane Season can destroy dens permanently with Random lightningstrikes (i clench everytime Lightning hits near the only den i got on my Island).

22 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

I made a suggestion like that a while ago.

My idea was using a lot of Snakeskin (like 10 pieces) 10 Jungle Tree Seeds (a lot of chars examination quotes mention hearing tiny snakes hissing) and a Thermal Stone (Snakeeggs need heat to Incubate properly and what better way then a Heatstoring stone) and make an Artificial Snakeden out of it.

In fact in the same post i also suggested a Snakecaller Flute just to make even more use out of Artificialy made dens.

But still i agree we need a way to relocate Snakes atm i mean we can do the same with Spiders so why not snakes. And specialy when Hurricane Season can destroy dens permanently with Random lightningstrikes (i clench everytime Lightning hits near the only den i got on my Island).

Snakecaller flute...why is that not a thing yet.

21 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Snakecaller flute...why is that not a thing yet.

I dunno maybe we should ask someone from the Dev-Team :wilson_smile:

Although i guess at this point they are more occupied with fixing bugs and maybe a lil bit more content before SW is done.

23 hours ago, Mr.P said:

I dunno maybe we should ask someone from the Dev-Team :wilson_smile:

Although i guess at this point they are more occupied with fixing bugs and maybe a lil bit more content before SW is done.

snakes are the staple mobs of ship wrecked...They are bound to get updates in my idea when they become boring enough...

Archived