A Handful of Bugs

MenaAthena

First off, I'm having trouble editing on my Kindle Fire. When I get on the PC there's no trouble at all, but on the Kindle it'll work fine until I try to save the changes. Sometimes it will go through, but most of the time it'll stay in the editor no matter how many times I click save.

Secondly, it takes me a few tries before it registers that I'm following a thread. It's the same on the Kindle and the PC. I click the little "follow this topic" button, make sure all the appropriate settings are selected and what not, and the little "preference updated" bubble will pop up telling me that I'm following the thread now. However, when I go to another page and come back, it hasn't registered me as following the thread and I have to try again until it sticks. I had to retry at least four times on Dwerbomb's art thread.

Lastly, notifications from status updates still don't work. This problem has been present since the beginning of the forum update. I've checked my settings a couple times, and according to them I should be getting notified. It's not just me either. No one is getting notified unless the status is posted directly to their wall.

Archived