Clock-o dial, scuba diving, easier map exploration

yeah i mean i dont really play sw too much.its purely because every update changes the current mechanics alot. Mostly I hardly play a year in sw worlds cuz i dont wanna get attached to a world which i dont play after a new update. In my 5-6 sw games i could only find octopus once.. Not only him but sometimes bagim is impossible to find too. Map is just too big and i am really disappointed about this map size. you gotta sail forever to go somewhere and it is more like a second job more than a fun. for DS RoG and DST worlds were really small that you can explore 100% in 15 days but in this one it is impossible to explore even only strategic locations after a year. I mean size is okay but ocean are just dead. couple of mobs and mostly it is like a wasteland where there are waves.

For strategic places at least some clues should be added to find them and I like rezecib's suggestion in a topic referring to finding yaarktopus location.

it was something like this:

"maybe add a bottled message which buried in the third treasure chest that reveals yaarktopus location"

some new game mechanics like this not only for that but also for anything including bagim, volcano, teleportato thing (not in a single bottled message, i mean bottled messages all accross the map reveals these places one by one like after 5th buried chest and such.).

And please please nerf this damn never ending sea knights.. They are not fun to kill and extremely easy to kill. Why dont u guys add a new mob this was another suggestion... Instead of these nuisance clockwork knights please add a new mob called CLOCK-O-DIAL which spawns in mangrove biome (someone else suggested back in the days). it should be more challenging to kill. I don't know but current knight spawn rate makes the game extremely easy for wx. It needs to be rebalanced. When sw first came out it was impossible to find gears and now u got 2-3 full chests of gears in late game.

If oceans are gonna be this big please add sail that makes u considerably faster or add more wormholes in ocean so people can easily tp themselves. doydoy feather sail or turbine blade sail not that fast thats all i saw and map is still too damn big.

For oceans it would be better to maybe add a scuba diving opportunity (at least for some areas, which works like sinkholes) (so coral reefs can be found there instead of sticking out of water which looks ridiculous, or using speargun to hunt fishes instead of using goddamn speargun on surface to every mob.)

Also buoys are added to the game for map marker but it is really expensive to craft. you should make it cheaper like signs in RoG. I did not really get what is the reason of putting a buoy which is too expensive to mark somewhere. I am still using backpack instead of that. Buoy seems more useful to provide constant light source than using them as a marker. Just add buoys without light source but make it cheaper so it can be used as map marker.

26 minutes ago, Gingerbread said:

Mostly I hardly play a year in sw worlds cuz i dont wanna get attached to a world which i dont play after a new update.

Sad... but true...

27 minutes ago, Gingerbread said:

For strategic places at least some clues should be added to find them and I like rezecib's suggestion in a topic referring to finding yaarktopus location.

@Gingerbread you can link them in your post if you're up to it ;)

Archived