New Dry Season Boss

Hi Klei! We should be glad when you add a new dry season boss, something like phoenix or fire creature ;) 

Who is with me? :D

Szczupakabra

On 22/02/2016 at 5:27 PM, Tumalu said:

I already sorta consider meteors a dry season boss >.> Between that and overheating there's barely time to do anything but work on surviving after a few days in.

Yeah, I agree here. Unless the boss replaces one of the eruptions (falling from the sky like the dinkster), you'll run into the problem that either dry season will become far too difficult (although nothing in this game really suffers from this), or the boss will die to the falling dragoon eggs.

Remember that later in the season, when giants (particularly the sealnado) are supposed to spawn most frequently, there is almost constant dragoon egg bombardment. And those things will kill ANYTHING very quickly.

Archived