Forced Dedicated servers [really??]

Sure it is not something to complain about but

really?
DO I REALLY NEED to now have it being DEDICATED??
Jee thanks, now I have been roaming around my computer for quite a while to remove this feature.
why? because as a modder while a dedicated server helps me see the client side, it doesn't really help when you need to test practical things that requires me to SPAWN A CERTAIN PREFAB.
 oh press CTRL to fix it?

so you think I pointed everything wrong with it yet? not really
another really un-fun thing to point out is how this is ruining over a lot of people that hosts or connects, it causes the host to double process it, not only they need to use their computer for dedicated server, but also for themselves to be the client, don't tell me it is not causing problems because there are people that ARE having issues with it, friends infact. Then if that happens with the host, it is higher ping, higher ping, people that connects requires a even better connection, those with not so good connection are pretty much going to have to deal with the fact they no longer can join in their friends servers because now their friends side is being overloaded.

A easy, simple suggestion I am going to give:
If you are going to add the dedicated feature, PLEASE PLEASE, me mindful, Klei, think of the fact that some people might not want to make a DEDICATED server.
 Oh, that will be added later? you know, it is really good when someone adds something but it is mindful enough to remember to at least leave it a switch so they can turn it off, it is not because it is an experimental thing that everyone needs to pay the price.

Archived