DST OFF Modpack

1 hour ago, Neutral_Steve said:

I just got this playing as Pablo.

What a Dapper Judge I have now

Yoo.

all I have is my silly yellow Tweed Waistcoat. (Yellow cause it was fitting.) and some black pants.

(Also, this mod is 100% compatible with additional inventory slots) :3

3B2913D611941603F215D18CED4A021A6A4E6ADE

Edited by FelixTheJudge

19 hours ago, Neutral_Steve said:

Also, I cannot make some crafts on the vending machine, ex: I cannot buy the thulecite shards

Some of the items shown in the statue's purchasing tab can only be bought at the gold version.

a3e77f7f849f45f79d539a339c293723.png

3 minutes ago, HunterV said:

Some of the items shown in the statue's purchasing tab can only be bought at the gold version.

Ah, my bad, I tought It was something like the thulecite zacharie statue had another buy station level, thanks!

On 5/21/2016 at 2:52 PM, Neutral_Steve said:

Ah, my bad, I tought It was something like the thulecite zacharie statue had another buy station level, thanks!

Ah shoot I didn't even realize that they might show up "greyed out" without the new statue. Frack. I wish there was a way to remove that.

34 minutes ago, FelixTheJudge said:

Ah shoot I didn't even realize that they might show up "greyed out" without the new statue. Frack. I wish there was a way to remove that.

If you're playing without caves you can see all zach levels, but on a caves server shows properly.

8 hours ago, FelixTheJudge said:

yooooo. the curse is confirmed.

Nooo! Shadow Armor, my favorite!

4 hours ago, FelixTheJudge said:

http://thejudge.tumblr.com/post/144900900653/i-wish-playing-dst-in-fullscreen-didnt-result-in

This is what I mean by this mod being combat focused. Lots of stuff going on. Was fun to program. New surface boss, the Clockwork Queen.

Looks nice! any chances of make the 'A new HOME' characters? I just love Alain dialogs and competences xD

14 hours ago, Neutral_Steve said:

Looks nice! any chances of make the 'A new HOME' characters? I just love Alain dialogs and competences xD

Alain will come later. He'll be kind of like Wigfred. Except his Sanity gain and Health gain will be separate. He'll sport daggers as his weapons.  He'll have the Leeching Dagger and Decrypting Dagger. One grants HP per hit, the other sanity. Unlike Wigfred who gets both. He'll also be able to eat vegetables, but restore less hunger for them, and more for eating meat. He'll probably get a few other items. HOME like equipment such as coats and sounds. I'll enjoy that when the time comes. However a bunch of other characters have priority over him. Like Batter and Zacharie.

On 5/25/2016 at 11:18 AM, Neutral_Steve said:

So. A New HOME.
Alain and Jozlyn are done. I'm working on Edna next. Her face is done, gotta recolor that body. ?
Valpal will be last.