Dedicated Server Quick Setup Guide - Windows

3 hours ago, TorresWeon said:

我已经按照所有步骤操作,但仍然出现错误。

帮助.png

I have encountered this problem. My solution is to check whether the name of the startup archive in your startup file is the same, and then check whether the name of your local archive is the same.But I don't recommend you to use the forum's“StartDSTServers.bat”start your server,he's in your“\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server\bin\scripts”【launch_preconfigured_servers.bat】

11 hours ago, TonyWalker said:

I don't know if it is valid to ask now (2023/5/1), but I still hope someone can help me

@Moderator

Need some help... desperately! 

i keep getting this error when i try to run my dedi with mods:

[00:00:01]: loaded modindex    
[00:00:01]: ModIndex: Beginning normal load sequence for dedicated server.

[00:00:01]: ########################################################    
[00:00:01]: #ERROR: Failure to load dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua:    [string "../mods/dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua"]:2: unexpected symbol near ','    
[00:00:01]: #Shutting down    
[00:00:01]: ########################################################    

here is the lua, for the love of me i cant find this random "," its referencing!

Spoiler
--There are two functions that will install mods, ServerModSetup and ServerModCollectionSetup. Put the calls to the functions in this file and they will be executed on boot.

--ServerModSetup takes a string of a specific mod's Workshop id. It will download and install the mod to your mod directory on boot.
    --The Workshop id can be found at the end of the url to the mod's Workshop page.
    --ServerModSetup("350811795")

ServerModSetup("1207269058") --#Health Info
        ServerModSetup("378160973") --GlobalPositionsIcon
        ServerModSetup("959771965") --#Mandrake Respawn
        ServerModSetup("786556008") --#45 Inventory Slots

--ServerModCollectionSetup takes a string of a specific mod's Workshop id. It will download all the mods in the collection and install them to the mod directory on boot.
    --The Workshop id can be found at the end of the url to the collection's Workshop page.
    --ServerModCollectionSetup("379114180")