Brain of thought and semi-intelligent creatures

Haha I want to give to a wildbore and suddenly have him speak like a gentleman.

"You is friend!" becomes "You are a faithful, helpful comapnion. I am pleased by your presence."

Also would be cool if it would either make Prime Apes helpful and smart almost as you are, or little scumbags who now build weaponry to fling poop at you or something more advenaced at least

11 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Haha I want to give to a wildbore and suddenly have him speak like a gentleman.

"You is friend!" becomes "You are a faithful, helpful comapnion. I am pleased by your presence."

Also would be cool if it would either make Prime Apes helpful and smart almost as you are, or little scumbags who now build weaponry to fling poop at you or something more advenaced at least

TBH the thing with training Prime-Apes should be one of WIlburs perks. Like him recruiting Apes and giving them items to define a worker cast (he's a King after all). Like giving an Ape a spear makes him a Warriorape that defends Wilbur till his death giving them a tool makes them workerapes of that type (Woodcutters, Masons etc.) and maybe some other Tool or hat turns them into Explorers that search the world for rare stuff for Wilbur (but you need to give them a boat to do so).

Just immagine Wilbur having a small army of Apes by his side as he raids a couple of closely huddled together Spiderdens the thought is amazing.

2 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

TBH the thing with training Prime-Apes should be one of WIlburs perks. Like him recruiting Apes and giving them items to define a worker cast (he's a King after all). Like giving an Ape a spear makes him a Warriorape that defends Wilbur till his death giving them a tool makes them workerapes of that type (Woodcutters, Masons etc.) and maybe some other Tool or hat turns them into Explorers that search the world for rare stuff for Wilbur (but you need to give them a boat to do so).

Just immagine Wilbur having a small army of Apes by his side as he raids a couple of closely huddled together Spiderdens the thought is amazing.

^^^^

Klei hire this man

Archived