[H] All level items [W] Animal Packs

Have as dupes Evening Attire and Body Shell. PM me about evening attire - it's in a friend's inventory not mine. 
Will offer 1 distinguished item, 2 spiffies, and 8 classies for any animal packs other than what I already have. 

For Classy items: Will pay 6 commons. 7 for shoes/gloves. 
For Spiffy items: Will pay 3 classy items and 5 commons. 

I don't prefer offers with trade holds; if you have a trade hold, prepare to negotiate more or receive something more modest. 
All these also apply to the duplicate items I have. If you want something that's not a duplicate, some negotiation will be in order. 
As always, feel free to pm/negotiate; I am very open to negotiations and counter-offering. 

Send me offers :o https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=138024308&token=s4b3YmL5

For whoever is interested, the in-game trading system Trade Inn is going to come alive next week. By then, the trading-up ratio would be 9:1, meaning for every classy, a player needs to exchange 9 common for it. So, basically, a spiffy item is worth 9 classy, which also means 3 classy and 54 commons.

10 minutes ago, berrieterri said:

Even then, trading 9 classys for a spiffy is crazy, if you ever find anyone offering 9 classys for 1 spiffy, you'd be extremely lucky. Spiffys aren't uncommon at all. 

Well, we can trying reviewing this after the Trade Inn comes alive for a week.

Albeit it's not uncommon to get a spiffy drop, the value of a spiffy, after the trade inn comes alive, also lies in the fact that it can be used to trade 9:1 for a distinguished.

4 minutes ago, False said:

Well, we can try to review this after the Trade Inn comes alive for a week.

Albeit it not uncommon to get a spiffy drop, the value of a spiffy, after the trade inn comes alive, also lies in the fact that it can be used to trade 9:1 for a distinguished.

Unfortunately that's not the case, they stated trade inn would only be tradeable up to spiffys. We'll see how the market goes after trade inn I guess~

Just now, berrieterri said:

Unfortunately that's not the case, they stated trade inn would only be tradeable up to spiffys. We'll see how the market goes after trade inn I guess~

Nope, just confirmed 2 days ago that the Trade Inn will be able to trade up to distinguished.

That's a trade up system though. The thing about my offer is that I'm giving more items for upper items, not trading up with people. If they want to trade their spiffies for more classy and common items, some people want to do that you know. Trade Inn only allows for people to convert more items into 1 higher item, not 1 item into a lot of other items. 

And also just because a system establishes that, doesn't mean that's the value. Since you can't move both ways in Trade Inn, that means that it's an overcharge on Trade Inn's behalf. 

9 hours ago, False said:

For whoever is interested, the in-game trading system Trade Inn is going to come alive next week. By then, the trading-up ratio would be 9:1, meaning for every classy, a player needs to exchange 9 common for it. So, basically, a spiffy item is worth 9 classy, which also means 3 classy and 54 commons.

But that's the guaranteed rate that you get from the inn with a small chance at an elegant drop included. If a peer is offering the same abysmal rate as the inn, then why on earth would anyone trade with them over the inn? If you want a specific skin, it'd be better to trade through the inn with the chance at an elegant, and then trade your distinguished 1:1 for whatever you wanted. Obviously people will naturally do the logical thing and undercut the trade inn by a few skins. 

5 hours ago, Arcita said:

But that's the guaranteed rate that you get from the inn with a small chance at an elegant drop included. If a peer is offering the same abysmal rate as the inn, then why on earth would anyone trade with them over the inn? If you want a specific skin, it'd be better to trade through the inn with the chance at an elegant, and then trade your distinguished 1:1 for whatever you wanted. Obviously people will naturally do the logical thing and undercut the trade inn by a few skins. 

Maybe... I just thought people should know the news in advance, especially when I see something like a spiffy for 3 classy and 5 common. The rest is for them to decide.

@thegreatmanagement could have included the news in his post if he would like to share this information with his potential traders. If would save me some work.

8 hours ago, False said:

Maybe... I just thought people should know the news in advance, especially when I see something like a spiffy for 3 classy and 5 common. The rest is for them to decide.

@thegreatmanagement could have included the news in his post if he would like to share this information with his potential traders. If would save me some work.

I could mention it, but on the forums I assume most people are aware of the news o-o Thank you for your time though 

17 hours ago, thegreatmanagement said:

Not quite because of trade inn and market really :o more because I got all the animal bags i wanted pretty much lol 

I meant more about the deals of spiffy and classies. You stopped them because you got the animal bag or is it that everyone is aware of the 9:1 ratio so that you are afraid of being pointed at by everyone?

6 hours ago, False said:

I meant more about the deals of spiffy and classies. You stopped them because you got the animal bag or is it that everyone is aware of the 9:1 ratio so that you are afraid of being pointed at by everyone?

I stopped because I traded them all away? and I didn't have anything else to trade away? Like I traded my things I had nothing else to trade so what am I supposed to do. Even if  I were to trade things, I still wouldn't offer 9 classy items for 1 spiffy... the market values the ratio as being wayyyy less than that so I'd think people would point towards the market first not the trade inn. 

Archived