[H] Wickerbottom GoH, Dist. Evening Attire, Dist. Ball Gown, Dist. Formal Jacket, Spiffy Trench Coat [W] TF2/CSGO keys

I feel like the prices are getting ridiculous tbh. I saw a Wigfrid set go for 14 or more keys. That's about $35 USD. Also saw a GoH (don't remember which) being sold for 2 GoHs, and it looked like it was going to succeed. It really does seem like the DST community is becoming all about the skins. Now don't get me wrong, I like skins as much as the next guy and enjoy them, but now... people are paying insane amounts for items. I don't wanna see DST become something like CS:GO or TF2, where people have just forgotten about the gameplay and now just care about how cool they look, or how shiny their guns are. I'm not saying everyone plays only for skins/items, and that we should boycott skins in DST, I'm just saying that it feels like some people have just forgotten about the gameplay and are just self-absorbed with skins.

Archived